Enclosed are six petitions that need to be signed so we can submit them one after another until we get rid of Quota. We have enclosed all six petitions and a stamped return envelope for you to send back.
- This was our original Petition that requires 51% signatures and it by itself would terminate the QIP and we only have 90 days to get the signatures.
- This is a petition under Chapter 3 asking if the producers want to reapprove the QIP using the 65% threshold found in Chapter 3.0.
- This Is the Reversal, which is under Chapter 3 rules and it is a very simple one, it reverses the money that is currently being paid today. The quota holders will pay into the fund a $1.70 or $1.40 depending on their location. The funds then would be paid out to all Grade A shippers at a rate of $.38. Quota would be terminated in 10 years.
- This is the Chapter 3.5 suspension without compensation, with a 51% threshold to suspend the Chapter 3.5 using the Chapter 3.5 provisions in Chapter 3.5.
- This is the Chapter 3 petition for a termination of the QIP without compensation under Chapter 3 using the procedures contained in Chapter 3.
- This is a petition under Chapter 3 asking if the producers want to reapprove the QIP using the 65% threshold found in Chapter 3.0 and mandated by the legislature every 5 years.
You can find all the petitions on our Petitions page here.
We appreciate all of your support and this should be the last petition signing that we do. We will submit these to the Secretary, one every six months until we get rid of Quota. The sooner we get them back the sooner we get rid of Quota. Call us if you have any questions?
It is not over until is is over!
P.O. Box 895
Atwater, CA. 95301